method is based on Swedish research
We are Sweden's leading experts on motivation
Our method is based on the world's most current motivation research – Self Determination Theory. We have been developing the method since 2011. Over 17,000 people have completed the analysis. The research is done in collaboration with Malmö University.
MyNeeds® has a tool that analyzes each team's unique playfield to increase performance. Through the understanding of our Psychological Needs we can reduce the risk of groupthink and open up for more perspectives in order to increased profitability and create better work environments.
Self-Determination Theory describes how people are driven by our inner motivation. Our Swedish method has further developed the framework into more detailed variables that show how the Psychological Needs affect our motivation.
People are complex and the complexity increases exponentially in teams. Our method analyzes 720 different combinations of outcomes when we analyse teams. To help managers in their work. MyNeeds® visualize each team's unique playfield and how they affect the company as a whole. This creates a stronger foundation to lead in a complex system which a company is.
- A foundation for sustainable profitability - how your business can become more profitable with the help of MyNeeds®
- Increased motivation leads to 20% higher profitability according to Gallup
- Proven method, based on research
- Analyse your current situation to make the right decisions going forward
- Tools to create high performing teams
- Tools to work independently
What's on the platform?
Our platform helps you increase the motivation in your organization with the help of the most current research. We know that motivated employees are at the foundation of sustainable profitability.
Over the last 10 years, customers in various industries like IKEA and IBM has, experienced the effects of working with MyNeeds®. Working strategically with motivation leads to 20%, increased profitability, 40% lower levels of absence and 70% fewer incidents according to Gallup.
Our research-based method consists of:
- Motivation survey – 5 min
- Individual analysis - 10 minutes to analyse your Psychological Needs
- Team analysis - overview and analyse your teams
- Company analysis - analysis of all your teams and how they affect the company as a whole